Landa Park Aquatic Complex
Hours of Operation
May: Open weekends only
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm - 7pm
Summer Hours - June - July - August
Sunday through Friday: 12pm - 7pm
Saturdays and Holidays: 10am -7pm
Please Note: The Olympic Pool and Zero-Depth Pool is closed on Mondays and the Springfed Pool is closed on Tuesdays for maintenance.
The Landa Park Aquatic Complex
Address: 350 Aquatic Circle, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Cash, Check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Please Note: A 2.75% service fee will apply to all credit/debit card transactions.
Refunds & Bad Weather
Refunds will not be given for any reason, including bad weather. In the event of a bad weather closure, rain checks will only be given if facility is closed for the remainder of the day.
The LPAC has a large parking lot in front of the facility that is free for guests to use. There are also free parking areas all throughout Landa Park – please be careful to park your vehicle in a legal spot, otherwise your vehicle can be ticketed and towed.
Food, Drink, and Furniture
Customers are allowed to bring in their own food, drink and coolers as long as no glass, Styrofoam or alcohol is brought and all trash is thrown away. Customers are also allowed to bring their own furniture (lawn chairs, folding tables) as long as they are not staked to the ground and do not impede a walkway/public access point. Canopy tents, large umbrellas, other sun shade structures and personal grills are not allowed.
Special Entry Days
On Mother's Day and Father's Day, moms and dads (respective to the holiday) will receive FREE entry to the Landa Park Aquatic Complex when they accompany their families to the pool.
During open hours, we utilize an in-water mannequin to audit our lifeguard staff to ensure they are providing adequate safety services for our guests. If you see this mannequin in the water or as part of a drill, please leave him alone and do not be alarmed – this is part of a drill used to ensure your safety.
Coach E.E. "Bud" Dallmann Olympic Pool
This 25yrd x 50m pool is named in honor of the Landa Park Dolphins Head Coach for over 50 years, Bud Dallmann. The pool depth varies between 4 and 7ft deep with dedicated lap lanes available during open hours. The Landa Park Dolphins Swim Team calls this pool home and hosts the TAAF Regional Meet annually. Access to this pool is possible by a 4 foot wide step entry and a handicap lift.
This historic body of water is fed by the Comal Springs and stays a constant 72 degrees year round. Built in the early 1900s, it is one of the oldest and most historic bathing pools in Texas. This pool varies in depth from 0 to 9ft deep and features a shallow end with mushroom fountain and 10ft tall water slide, and in the deep end an overhead cargo net for climbing, rope swing, and a 2 story tall Wet Willie slide.
Zero Depth Pool
Similar to a splash pad, this pool varies in depth from 0 to 2.5-ft deep and is an ideal body of water for those under 5 years of age. It features a 5-ft. tall slide and a mushroom fountain for their enjoyment.
It's never too early or too late to teach your child the importance of water safety. New Braunfels Parks and Recreation offers swimming lessons for all ages and abilities. Classes are Red Cross-based with exceptional instructors. The Landa Park Aquatic Complex offers outdoor swim lessons during the summer months. Das Rec's two indoor pools offer a variety of year-round classes that begin at the start of each month (two-week sessions become available during summer months). Swimming lessons are available for an additional fee and are not included in Das Rec memberships.
Swim Lesson Levels - Register Online
- Parent/Child: For ages 6-months to 48-months. Familiarizes very young children with the water and teaches swimming readiness skills and gives parents safety information. This class requires parent participation.
- Pre-School: For ages 4-5 years. Familiarizes children with the aquatic environment and helps them acquire basic aquatic skills. This course also helps participants begin to develop positive attitudes and safe practices in and around water.
- Level 1: For ages 6-12 years. Orients participants to the aquatic environment and helps them gain basic aquatic skills. This course also helps participants begin to develop positive attitudes and safe practices around water. Skills to be learned include: bobs, blowing bubbles, glides and recovery, very basics of freestyle.
- Level 2: For ages 6-12 years. This course builds on the basic aquatic and water safety skills and concepts learned in Level 1.
- Level 3: For ages 6-12 years. This course builds on the skills learned in Levels 1 and 2 to help participants achieve basic water competency in a pool environment. Skills to be learned include: survival float, treading water, elementary backstroke, breaststroke kick, streamline position.
- Level 4 & 5: For ages 6-12 years. Helps participants refine their performance of all six swimming strokes (front crawl, back crawl, butterfly, breaststroke, elementary backstroke and sidestroke). Skills to be learned include: open turns, butterfly, breaststroke, increased time treading water, increased distance swim.
Private Swim Lessons - Register Online
For ages 3+. Provides one-on-one attention to enhance instruction of swimming skills. Private swim lessons are ideal for anyone who wants a more customized experience for children, teens, and adults.
Learn more and register for the various swim team opportunities offered in New Braunfels: