Many City of New Braunfels facilities will be closed on Thursday, November 24th, and Friday, November 25th, 2022, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. This includes:
- City Hall
- Municipal Court
- The Public Library
- Parks & Recreation administrative offices
- The Fischer Park Nature Center
- Solid Waste and Recycling administrative offices
- The City Recycling Center
- The Westside Community Center
- All residential garbage and recycling collection that is normally scheduled for Thursday will, instead, be collected on Friday (Nov. 25).
- The Public Library will have modified hours on Wednesday (Nov. 23) from 9am to 6pm.
- Das Rec will have modified hours of operation on Wednesday (Nov. 23) from 5am to 7pm, will be closed on Thursday (Nov. 24), and will have modified hours of operation on Friday (Nov. 25) from 8am to 5pm.
- The Landa Park Golf Course at Comal Springs will be closed on Thursday (Nov. 24) and will resume normal hours of operation on Friday (Nov. 25).
For additional information regarding other specific city facilities or amenities, please visit the City of New Braunfels website or call 830-221-4000.